[TangerineSDR] Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 02-03-2020

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:03:29 EST 2020

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 02-03-2020

1. Discussion of Hamcation (Orlando) conference presentations.

2. Discussion of the PMOD connector on the magnetometer module. PMOD has
+5V on the power pin, but the I/O need to be 3.3V levels, since the I/O are
not 5v-tolerant.  Dave is looking at a separate 2-pin connector to supply
+5V to the magnetometer module rather than using the PMOD pin. The concern
is that someone will connect up the magnetometer to a 5V-PMOD with 5V logic
levels causing potential failure.  We need to agree on the configuration on
both the DE and the Magnetometer before final layout.

-- Tom, N5EG