[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer Status 2020-02-13

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Thu Feb 13 11:02:21 EST 2020

Tentative Result - info only
=====================

At long last it *appears* that I have a working pair of full magnetometer
support boards that function as expected over shielded twisted pair and
powered from the local Odroid N2 supply.

I believe the distance is 30 m, but it is coiled so need to measure.  No
investigation yet of reliability, but the final proof of concept seems to
be in hand.

At least one more spin of the prototype boards is necessary, as agreement
on power derived from the so-called 'PMOD' connector has never been
resolved.

This pair stays with me for further testing - evaluation sets will come
later for VERY selected testers.  These take me about a week to assemble
(pair) all together.

Dave Witten KD0EAG