[TangerineSDR] Weekly Thursday 10 AM Telecon on Low-Cost PSWS System

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Thu Aug 20 08:16:28 EDT 2020

Hi Scotty,

I can let Kristina add you to the weekly reminders. But, I think I can answer the other questions.

The link is the same: https://cwru.zoom.us/j/93592820870?pwd=SXhjU0ZDeGNmcTlEc0pSSTltNGs0UT09

Also, we keep the event on the HamSCI calendar: https://hamsci.org/get-involved

See you at 10 EDT!

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF