[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] HamSCI New and Upgraded Licensees

Jonathan emuman100 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 22:20:40 EDT 2020

Hi All,

Thank you! Congratulations to all of the upgrades and new licensees!

I'd like to thank Nathaniel and the rest of the VE team at NJIT for
putting in all of the work and effort to make this happen! They are
the true heroes because of what they do to keep this amazing hobby
alive. It was an amazing VE session!

Thanks again.

Jonathan
KC3EEY