[TangerineSDR] Weekly Thursday 10 AM Telecon on Low-Cost PSWS System

Kristina Collins kvc2 at case.edu
Tue Aug 4 00:54:00 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I'd like to make you aware of our weekly telecon discussing the Standard
Station Receiver/Low Cost Personal Space Weather Station - colloquially,
the Grape. We meet on Thursdays at 10 am EDT to discuss the system
development and related topics. As we're articulating our software
requirements, we'd like to get some feedback from the Tangerine team to
ensure the systems work well together. All are welcome to join. Please
email me if you'd like to be added to the mailing list for weekly telecon
reminders.

Zoom link:
https://cwru.zoom.us/j/93592820870?pwd=SXhjU0ZDeGNmcTlEc0pSSTltNGs0UT09
(Password: 734778)