[TangerineSDR] Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 08-02-2020

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 22:12:11 EDT 2020

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 08-02-2020

1. Still an open question about correlation of the Tangerine magnetometer
data with the instruments at Jenny Jump. Other measurements seem like the
Tangerine unit is basically working, so there are plans to re-try the
measurements at Jenny Jump but at a location closer to the existing science
grade fluxgate magnetometer. Given the very few working copies of Dave's
hand-built units, it's difficult to separate a possible problem with one
unit from a general problem. We agreed to make 10 prototype sets (20
extender boards + 10 PNI boards) using Scotty's artwork so we can have more
units in order to verify proper operation.

-- Tom, N5EG