[TangerineSDR] cal results

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Sat Apr 25 23:59:29 EDT 2020

Julius (and anyone else),

Please realize that you are running far ahead of what this code was
intended to do.  It was meant to illustrate the general technique used to
interact with the device.  It was never intended to give meaningful
results.  I had thought that I conveyed that it is only intended to show
that these boards work in a physical sense.

At the least, I know that all the vectors in this code require a correction
for gain.  This is not my current development repository,

I sent Frankie Bonte and her father a much more expensive PNI demonstration
board. It was my hope that they would use it to explore the relationship
between the values from this code and  the values that PNI's own code
produces.  They seem to have chosen to go in some other direction that I do
not understand.  I never received any feedback so I had to purchase another
Demo board and I have not gotten around to using it because I have no
usable Windows machines.

Again, do not expect the code in this github repo to give meaningful
results.  These results have ALWAYS looked wrong to me.

I have another private repo that I have been working on for months, and I
will only make it available when it seems ready to me.

Davei Witten, KD0EAG