[TangerineSDR] Setting up DE for selected bands and sample rate

John Gibbons jcg66 at case.edu
Mon Apr 20 13:26:53 EDT 2020

I am also looking for a C implementation of the algorithm as I will most
likely be running 4 instances if it (at the same time) and the RasPi3B+
will most likely choke on trying to do that in python.

John N8OBJ

John C. Gibbons
Director - Sears Undergraduate Design Laboratory
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave, Glennan 314
Cleveland, Ohio  44106-7071
Phone (216) 368-2816 <216-368-2816> FAX (216) 368-6888 <216-368-6888>
E-mail: jcg66 at case.edu