[TangerineSDR] Tangerine licensing

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:31:34 EDT 2020

Hi John   [OFF LIST]

I have been trying to figure out how to fill out Schedule A.  My concern is
that it is not TAPR
providing the resources, but someone else.  I have asked Scotty numerous
times who is
providing the funding for the boards, layout person, prototypes, etc. but
have never received
any response.

I'd like to fill out the form, I just don't know how.

-- Tom, N5EG