[TangerineSDR] Tangerine Code Repo

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Apr 2 11:26:12 EDT 2020

It seems we have a couple of different discussions going on under a
non-inutuitive subject line. :-)

So this thread is to talk about where we store *code*, not data, for the
TangerineSDR and maybe broader PSWS-related projects.

I don't know enough to have a view as to what is the best approach.
What I do know is that TAPR has a github.org account that's available,
and we also have a Linux VM hosted at a small but pretty decent hosting
company that we could install GitLab or whatever on.  Either of those
are available to the group if desired.

But we should decide on an approach now, as it seems various people are
developing or offering bits of code that we should deal with in an
organized way.

We should also consider whether hardware design documents should be
stored in the same manner, or with a different approach (as far as I'm
concerned a github-like repo works fine for my hardware stuff).

John