[TangerineSDR] Tangerine Code Repo

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:47:44 EDT 2020

John

I agree with you, I just prefer not having a code monolith but several
project specific locations.

As opposed to the TAPR GitHub we have now, which, as set up does not work
well for development.  We may have a repository for code distribution later.

We have multiple client code producers and software consumers.  Interfaces
for each are different and from experience with with the old SVN and the
TAPR github experience differs widely.  What is easy for some is difficult
for others.

And then we have the issue of keeping all the parts up to date and tested.

Dave KV0S