[TangerineSDR] Software Specifications drafts for review at DCC

Engelke, Bill bill.engelke at ua.edu
Mon Sep 16 15:11:01 EDT 2019

Hello All:

Attached are 3 documents: high level Functional Specs for the Local Host and Central Control System, and a version zero draft Detailed Design spec for the Central Control (with Nathaniel’s comments).  I have spoken at length about them with Nathaniel, and we would ask that you review the attached specs (if possible, prior to DCC). If you are able to attend DCC, we’d like to discuss your comments there (we hope to go over the specs at DCC); if you will not be at DCC, feel free to send your notes to me and/or Nathaniel. We have some ideas for further ways to improve the specs, but we are sure that you will think of things that we did not.

-73 & C U @ DCC – Bill, AB4EJ