[TangerineSDR] Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 09-07-2019

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:11:21 EDT 2019

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 09-07-2019

1. Tom to clarify the magnetometer document to highlight that the Ethernet
extender cable carries I2C, not Ethernet, it's just
a standard off-the-shelf cable.

2. RF Modules are now 110mm x 50mm. May need to extend the board so the SMA
connectors clear the next board on top.

3. Can we use 1.8V LVDS on the RF module pins, or must they be 2.5V? The
Analog Devices part is 1.8V only.

4. The GPS module appears possibly tight size-wise based on the system
mechanical drawings and mock-up.

-- Tom, N5EG