[TangerineSDR] PSWS Time Stamping Concept/ SBC clock set idea

Engelke, Bill bill.engelke at ua.edu
Mon Oct 21 16:26:35 EDT 2019

Scotty - I thought of something else.

If we put the DE into GPSDO mode (so that it "arms" and then gets the time from the GPSDO PPS pulse), should we have the DE send this highly accurate time to the SBC, and set the SBC's clock accordingly?  This might reduce confusion that could arise if DE and SBC have slightly different time due to the GPSDO being more accurate.   What do you think?

-73- Bill