[TangerineSDR] Bounced Postings - please read

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Thu Oct 24 14:49:08 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I have been getting bounced messages from people that I know are
subscribed to the list, but are posting from a different e-mail account
than that which they are subscribed.

Note that to reduce spam, the list only accepts messages from subscribed
e-mail accounts. If you wish to post from a different account, you must
subscribe from that account or your messages will be rejected.

If you want to post from multiple accounts, but only receive list
messages on one of them, you can set the "nomail" option on your "post
only" address(es). I can do it for you if you let me know the
address(es) to subscribe with nomail set.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI