[TangerineSDR] Elevator Pitch for Tangerine PSWS

Kristina Collins kvc2 at case.edu
Fri Oct 11 15:06:22 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm putting together an article for Eos (eos.org) on the use of ham radio
in geoscience, focusing on the two versions of the PSWS. What salient
points should I be making about the Tangerine and its role? I have a few
hundred words to work with for that part of the article.

Bonus question for the space scientists in the audience (looking at you,
Phil & Nathaniel): What should I say about TIDs and other phenomena we want
to characterize?

-KC