[TangerineSDR] Elevator Pitch for Tangerine PSWS

Phil Erickson phil.erickson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:08:46 EDT 2019

Hi Kristina,

  I can't answer that question until I see the context of the rest of the
article.  Best to put a draft together and share it in an editable online
place such as Overleaf (if LaTeX source) or Google Docs, and then we can
crowdsource it.

Cheers
Phil

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 3:07 PM Kristina Collins via TangerineSDR <
tangerinesdr at lists.tapr.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm putting together an article for Eos (eos.org) on the use of ham radio
> in geoscience, focusing on the two versions of the PSWS. What salient
> points should I be making about the Tangerine and its role? I have a few
> hundred words to work with for that part of the article.
>
> Bonus question for the space scientists in the audience (looking at you,
> Phil & Nathaniel): What should I say about TIDs and other phenomena we want
> to characterize?
>
> -KC
> --

----