[TangerineSDR] Updated Detailed Design Specification for PSWS Local Host (v0.1)

Engelke, Bill bill.engelke at ua.edu
Fri Nov 15 17:25:00 EST 2019

To all - Attached please find 2 files.  This is the latest update (Version 0.1) of the PSWS Local Host (SBC) Detailed Design Specification, both with all markup and no markup.

I tried to create a version with "simple markup" where it just puts a red line next to anything that was changed; but MS Word will not produce a pdf with that markup style.  Strange. I tried all kinds of ways.

There is a lot of new stuff in this version, you can see a summary of the changes on p. 2.   Please review and comment - thanks -

-73- Bill AB4EJ

Center for Advanced Public Safety
Cyber Hall
The University of Alabama