[TangerineSDR] Data Engine Specification, Rev 0.1

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Wed Apr 24 20:36:54 EDT 2019

OK, here is what I have so far on the DE (Data Engine).

Comments welcome.

Especially if you see something that needs to be added, or see something
that you think does not belong.

We will be able to depopulate certain functionality to provide
lower-cost DE versions, but I wanted to be able to fulfill the PSWS and
P4G requirements (at least the ones that we know of) without any
additional shields/hats/mezzanine or I/O expanders. The Pmod headers
should handle the PSWS magnetometer, which is the only sensor that I
think is required.

After we have a first look and correct the typos, I can put it up on
Github and/or the PSWS Google group.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI