[nos-bbs] Latest System Diagram - 3 modems on a single radio

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Wed Apr 10 11:33:39 EDT 2024

In the previous era we used the 6pack eprom to solve this problems...
then, also the linux kernel introduced the 6pack drive into the
hamradio section.

Practically it is fully compatible with the kiss standard mode but has
the capability to mute itself (stop the PTT) if it senses the receiving
channel busy.

73 and ciao, gustavo i0ojj/ir0aab/ir0eq
non multa, sed multum