[nos-bbs] Latest System Diagram - 3 modems on a single radio

Maiko Langelaar (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Apr 10 10:58:50 EDT 2024

Another 'flaw' to this 'design' as a fellow ham put it recently :

   Shouldn't the PTT from one modem raise DCD on the others to avoid
collisions?

Yes it should, I had thought to do all of that on the software side, but
being all
the interfaces are KISS based, that is totally useless. So I need to
figure out a
way to do this. I should reiterate this is mostly a monitor system,
which rarely
transmits, but still ...

Maiko / VE4KLM