[nos-bbs] Latest System Diagram - 3 modems on a single radio

Maiko Langelaar (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Apr 10 12:19:43 EDT 2024

But then Mark threw this comment into the picture :

   The audio tones are all in different domains or frequencies and so
outgoing AF is fine.

Interesting actually, just wondering though if the combined audio would
still be a bit
too messy for all the data to actually make it out intact ? So note
quite finished with
all of this ...

Yeah, I very well remember the 6pack stuff, even used it for a brief period.

Maiko