[nos-bbs] JNOS return to sender

sky at aa6ax.us sky at aa6ax.us
Thu Oct 27 15:34:05 EDT 2022

When you send to foo at BBS it might be the case that ‘foo’ has not yet logged in @BBS and might later log in and pick up messages. Might be a legitimate later BBS user. So there could be some sketchiness to this that doesn’t exist in the “email” world where an account exists or does not exist.

However, why wouldn’t you bounce it to the From: address?

For example looking at my own JNOS mailbox recently I have a message:
From: KJ6LDJ at KE6JJJ

—Sky