[nos-bbs] Getting started with JNOS and Ampr net

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Jun 18 14:18:38 EDT 2022

Hi Thomas,

Sounds like you are running this in a command window ?

Unless you're running linux, I would stick with JNOS 1.11f ...

I have JNOS 2.0 for DOS (command window), but it all depends
what you really want to 'gain' from going to JNOS 2.0, issue
is simply the amount of available memory to run newer JNOS.

If you have more specifics, let us know ?

Maiko / VE4KLM