[nos-bbs] Fwd: anyone in UK try 18.108 USB Dial (RPR) please

Demetre - SV1UY demetre.sv1uy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:46:12 EST 2022

Hi Maiko,

I am QRV on 18108 USB Dial RPR. After seeing your message  here I
QSYed from 10147.30 where I stay all day!

I operate APRS as M0SUY-1 and I also run Easyterm as M0SUY for QSO or
M0SUY-14 for my MBOX both via AGW Packet Engine pro..

I don't have much of an antenna, just a16m long horizontal wire!

---
73 de Demetre - M0SUY/SV1UY
e-mail: demetre.sv1uy at gmail.com
WINLINK Radio e-mail: m0suy at winlink.org
WEB: http://www.qsl.net/sv1uy
APRS: 1st and still the Best Social Network for Radio Amateurs