[nos-bbs] Fwd: anyone in UK try 18.108 USB Dial (RPR) please

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Feb 23 14:17:21 EST 2022

Hey Demtre,

Nice to hear from you.

Realistically for the UK the only openings I can see are perhaps 1 hour
before and 2 hours after 1600 UTC, for any possible link between UK and
Winnipeg. So far, the HAP charts (see link on my live page) shows it to
be quite marginal, but possible.

IF you have the chance, give it a try at those times.

There is no point staying on 17m after that (for my area anyways) ...

Maiko / VE4KLM