[nos-bbs] JNOS mime aware prototype (another update)

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Apr 22 16:49:18 EDT 2022

I have updated the source again in the rsync area.

I now have a good start for anyone that wants to test more complex
scenarios, but I can confirm the following.

I used PINE to send a test message and 3 attached files (jpeg, pdf, and
jpg)
to my local JNOS account. What that means if if you were on the BBS and
you
were to read your mail, you will see something like the following :

    Message #32