[nos-bbs] Aprnet Gateway

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Jan 10 16:52:26 EST 2021

Can you give me the link you are referring to ? I will fix that.

It's the RIP broadcast to any registered gateway (the last I was told by
BK) from
the ampr.org gateway box, I have no idea if that's been moved to a VM or
if it's
being broadcast from Chris portal system now, I have not checked the
underlying
IP address, as it comes in as a 44.0.0.1 (?) ...

IF you have a static IP address on the internet AND you are a registered
gateway,
then it should work. Mine has been working since I added the mods to the
JNOS
rip code, after some back and forths with Brian Kantor about it, years back.

With all these blocks moving to BGP lately, I don't know if any BGP routed
blocks are getting these or not, in that case you might have to run the
ampr44
or rip44 linux daemon, I'm sure there are guys on the list that can
clarify it.

Maiko