[nos-bbs] RPI running JNOS

Sky sky at aa6ax.us
Wed Jul 15 14:42:42 EDT 2020

To add "more than you wanted to know" --

I have considered having a Python script "front" for JNOS on the mesh.
It could provide certain services on an IP address that the mesh would
route. They could also filter for *Part 97* problems like encryption,
could handle authentication, and require approval for exceptionally
large messages when bridging to packet radio. So, for example, I could
provide SMTP on the mesh side with packet outbound on the other side,
and POP3 on the mesh side to pick up packet messages. (I do this
already, but don't route to the mesh at this time.)

—Sky

"Sky" (Jim Schuyler)
—Amateur Radio AA6AX
http://aa6ax.us/