[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0k.3B compiling issues

James Smith js.lanshark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:21:18 EDT 2019

Ed,

  That would be the "Buster" release, right?

  A number of us have the same problem on the Raspberry Pi, same error, no
fix that we have found except to go back to the earlier Raspbian release
"Stretch". Something changed in this Debian release and I haven't found it
yet.

  I think there was a library change, but I just haven't taken the time to
dig through the Debian source tree to find what might have changed.

Regards,

Jim N8AVX