[nos-bbs] white pages - question

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon Oct 28 13:57:00 EDT 2019

Couple more scenarios I need to deal with.

Also, I gather I should only process 'wp@<my own address>' and forward
any 'wp@<some other bbs address>'  to those destinations instead just like
I would forward any other message ? I could process them anyways, to build
up my database, but I should forward them to their respective destinations ?

I do get wp at ww and wp at eu from time to time and I can process those and
not forward them to other systems, I think that would be okay for that part.

Maiko