[nos-bbs] white pages - question

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 15:36:12 EDT 2019

It is my understanding, that those private wp messages passing through you should be used
to update your wp database and you should just forward them to their destination.
Nothing in the articles I have read talks about wp messages to public areas and what to do with them.
It is my feeling that they are just used to update the database, at least in BPQ when I look at the contents.
I just forward them anyhow.

Bob VE3TOK