[nos-bbs] white pages - question

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Oct 27 16:27:58 EDT 2019

Actually I'm misinterpreting the logs as meaning something

was actually posted. The following :

     SMTP sent job 220447 To: wp at ve4klm.#wpg.mb.can.noam From: ve4klm ...

simply tells you the queued job was 'processed'. I think I got this
figured out

now in the code, no rewrite rules required,  and I might adjust the message

above (ie, mute it for WP specific items on the queue).

Maiko