[nos-bbs] Some more errors

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Tue Oct 1 21:46:17 EDT 2019

Hi Bruce,

The ncurses is mentioned somewhere, sorry for the disarray in
the webpage, good point, I can update the compile instructions
to include that information.

 > The first thing that happened it couldn't find the files.tar and
 > autoexec.template.  I found files in the installerv2.1 figuring

I only put the jnosinstaller into the makefile so that people could
compile a current version to replace the one that already exists in
the installer package. Chances are the jnosinstaller and jnos for
that matter that come with the installer package will no longer
work. The installer package can be found here :

    https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/archive/documents/install/linux/

 > autoexec.nos file to the jnos root.  Error: the jnos root directory
 > already had an autoexec.not file in it.  So it errored out and stopped.

Just remove it then and run the installer again :)

Maiko / VE4KLM