[nos-bbs] Some more errors

Bruce Nebergall K4TQL k4tql at dts-ga.com
Tue Oct 1 21:35:45 EDT 2019

Maiko,

Thanks for the tip on the libcrypto library.  Got it installed fin.

One point you might mention is that you need ncurses installed.  My
system LinuxMint 19.1 didn't have it all.

It compiled fine with one warning.  The binaries were created.

I moved the binaries to a jnos root folder and ran jnosinstaller.

The first thing that happened it couldn't find the files.tar and
autoexec.template.  I found files in the installerv2.1 figuring
they might work.  Moved them to the jnos root directory and
executed jnosinstaller.  All went fine unti it tried to copy an
autoexec.nos file to the jnos root.  Error: the jnos root
directory already had an autoexec.not file in it.  So it errored
out and stopped.

What to do now?

As I said, I am a returning oldie which after many years makes me
a newbie again so I need help.

Bruce Nebergall, K4TQL