[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0k.rc (release candidate)

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Jun 26 13:54:01 EDT 2016

Greetings NOS people of all walks in life,

I am both pleased and terrified to give you version 2.0k.rc :

    www.langelaar.net/jnos2

This release has been difficult to work on, not just the code, but
other aspects of the project. There is some finality in it from my
perspective, deciding to finally make some changes and not looking
back on them. I actually feel like this is a definitive release.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with this. You know who you are.

It's called a release candidate, there will be bugs :)

You MUST read the release history before you put this into production !

If you don't, you will regret it - just saying.

The quick and dirty download is as follows :

    cd <some empty directory> ; rsync -av www.langelaar.net .

Regards to all,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM