[nos-bbs] jnos v. 2.0j.7v not receiving winlink emails

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Jun 21 21:18:28 EDT 2016

Peter,

This is a very late response, sorry Peter.

I just realized something when you said you have not received any
messages. If I am not mistaken, I may have accidently hardcoded VE4KLM
into the 'FW' sequence around line 1700 in forward.c - Bob had mentioned
that to me and when you originally asked about this well before that, I
simply had forgotten about it. It's fixed in the upcoming 2.0k.rc, but
in the meantime you can change it if you're comfortable doing it.

Sorry about that, really I am. That might be the reason why ...

> winlink successfully. So far I haven't received any messages. I
> can see emails addressed to my callsign in webmail, but these are
> not proposed when I connect to the RMS using 'mb ki Wl2k' ...

Maiko VE4KLM