[nos-bbs] mbox fbb 2 errors with FBB

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Apr 10 08:38:15 EDT 2016

> the data stream MUST still be scanned for IAC characters ...

Where did you find this ? Is this in some FBB notes somewhere ?

This is the first useful piece of information I have seen for
a long time (I mean I have seen it before), but that particular
statement in context with the binary payload makes it stand out
all of a sudden.

I always thought I had to avoid the parsing of IAC, not still
have to manage it in the YAPP receive or send functions. I'll
get to work on that then and see if that helps.

No more test data please, information overload :)

Maiko