[nos-bbs] JNOS mbox fbb # vs. FBB forward.sys N #

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sun Apr 3 13:08:20 EDT 2016

Ouch.  Sorry for the extra complexity.

I'd like to get to FBB forwarding too.  I've got a BPQ forwarding partner (over telnet), which has B1F in its SID.  He connects to the machine that I just switched to mbox fbb 1.  Since switching to mbox fbb 1, BPQ reports that JNOS is making a protocol error.  I haven't posted the information yet because I intend to first look at the exchange to see if there is indeed an error on the JNOS end, or maybe it's actually on the BPQ end.  That's one reason I've been digging more into the actual differences between FBB versions.  More later.

Michael
N6MEF