[nos-bbs] status of MID/BID comparison

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Thu Feb 12 15:00:18 EST 2015

Agree 100% with the Maiko point of view.

Tests made here on my facilities and others, together with
Maiko test site, demonstrate that there is NO incompatibility
NOR inconsistency with the major representative PBBS software
systems and, in particular, among XDFBB, OBCM and JNOS2.

All of them manage with *no error* the MID/BID forwarding and,
furthermore, their PMS message systems, stored NO DUPES at all.

So, clearly repeat, as per our concern here, in the JNOS2 area:
NO corrections are needed to simply comply other unfortunate
software(s) and poor operator(s).

gus