[nos-bbs] status of MID/BID comparison

Michael E Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Thu Feb 12 14:21:45 EST 2015

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that we rush.  It's just that too many "ham"
issues create a bunch of bluster and then just die, without a resolution.
And this one seems to have created quite a bluster.  So I'm trying to see
what we can do to keep this moving toward a resolution.

If I had the C-language skills (and could read French), I'd try to help.
But I'm a network guy and I haven't written a significant C program since
the 90s.  Plus, I don't speak French.  Pero, hablo Espanol ... muy, muy
poquito!  ;-)

Michael
N6MEF