[nos-bbs] 44.120.xxx.xxx comes from where?

Jerome Schatten romers at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 18 01:08:53 EST 2014

Thanks Jay... Yeah... I can hear his audio on the RF channel Arp-ing
away. I guess he's got an old copy of someone's autoexec.nos file and
he's trying to set up jnos. You don't have example files kicking around
on the net do you? If so, that may be where he picked it up from <g>.
Any activity is better than no activity methinks. I know who it is now.

Thanks for your response,
jerome ve7ass