[nos-bbs] handling old, less-than-perfect bulletin distributions

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Sat Aug 30 11:42:18 EDT 2014

The practice should be to accept and redistribute the incoming
traffic excluding, as per my practice, that good-for-nothing as
wp. music, pic, fbblog, etc.

The cure also could be to 'swapp' that oldfashion designators
into the @ww, @usa. etc. but I think it is easy to do it only
on a real AX.25 featured PBBS like FBB, et al.
I don't know if the JNOS2 can do in some way something like
the real swapp utility but it should be a feature to implement
on it :)

73, gus / i0ojj