[nos-bbs] RIP woes

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Nov 6 12:26:48 EST 2013

> Either way, having the line in config.h would have saved me days.

You need to read the release notes, you would have seen this below :

   3) JNOS ignores RIP routes 'tagged' other then IPIP, but there may be
      cases where the tag is not being set properly by the system
      originating the RIP broadcasts, resulting in JNOS ignoring all
      the RIP route broadcasts. If this is the case then add the following
      to config.h, remove rip.o, and recompile JNOS using 'make' command :

         #define IGNORE_RIP_TAG   /* Gus (I0OJJ) this one's for you :) */

Maiko