[nos-bbs] INP3 settings jnos

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 02:16:00 EST 2013

Thanks Maiko.

I was searching for inp3 instead of inp :-(
Found it and also the pdf with the inp3 protocol description.
(I assume)
I think that the best is a list of interfaces who want INP3.
We define also what interfaces are used for conventional
netrom so in that way you remain consistent.

Found your kluge so I will adapt it to my interfaces or
adapt it to a list or something like that.

73,

Bob VE3TOK