[nos-bbs] OT: Linsmith on Slackware

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Sat Mar 30 16:54:51 EDT 2013

Sorry for the off topic post, but I couldn't think of a better forum to
possibly answer this question.

I am trying to get Linsmith to compile on slackware.  The package is not
part of the usual slack repository.  I also tried to compile it, but I
guess it does not know where the gnome.h file is.  Therefore the compile
fails.  Frustrating as slackware used to be the one platform that almost
EVERYTHING would compile on as long as the requisite dependencies were
met.  I installed the whole 6Gig Slackware installation.

Any hints would be appreciated.

73 KQ6UP Chris