[nos-bbs] converse link

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Mon Mar 4 06:31:28 EST 2013

Hi Don,

if it may help you see the below 'convers' options compiled in
my system...

73, gus

--------------
/* Software options */

#define CONVERS        /* Conference bridge (babble-box :-) */

/* Now some converse options ... see convers.c for more comments */
#define LINK        /* permit this convers node to be linked with others*/
#undef XCONVERS        /* LZW Compressed convers server and links */
#define CNV_VERBOSE    /* Verbose msgs */
#define CNV_CHAN_NAMES    /* Convers named channels */
#define CNV_TOPICS    /* Convers channel topics are gathered */
#undef CNV_CALLCHECK    /* Convers only allows callsigns */
#undef CNV_LOCAL_CHANS    /* Convers local channels and msg-only channels */
#define CNV_ENHANCED_VIA /* If convers user is local, "via" gives more
info */
#define CNV_CHG_PERSONAL /* Allow users to change personal data
permanently */
#define CNV_LINKCHG_MSG    /* Send link-change messages in convers */
#undef CNV_VERBOSE_CHGS    /* Default to /VERBOSE yes. Use this
judiciously! */
#undef CNV_TIMESTAMP_MSG /* Add hh:mm prefix to msgs sent to local users */