[nos-bbs] converse link

Don Moore ve3zda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:58:51 EST 2013

Thanks for the info Gus,
I've been running jnos for years and the problem has never really gone
away. It doesn't matter which end does the linking and once established the
core starts to increase almost immediately.  If I leave the system
unattended for a few hours it soon crashes.  But if the link isn't
initiated jnos will run for days.
Something is not right somewhere and that's why I wondered if it is in the
config file somewhere.

73, Don