[nos-bbs] converse link

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Sun Mar 3 10:32:00 EST 2013

Hi Don and all,

no special setup are required; the 'converse' server is very simple
and *should be* improved as it remained at its basic format :)

However it is good enough to chat everywhere without *any* problems,
at least the JNOS-2.0j.2 version I'm currently using here:

-------------------------------cut here------------------------------

root:/home/i0ojj# telnet 44.134.32.233
Trying 44.134.32.233...
Connected to 44.134.32.233.
Escape character is '^]'.

JNOS (i0ojj.ampr.org)

Use your callsign to 'login' and your name as 'password'
login: i0ojj
Password [51336796] :
[JNOS-2.0j.2-B2FHIM$]

An advanced JNOS2 CisarNet Gateway/IP server
in Colleferro/Rome - JN61LR @ i0ojj.ampr.org

Welcome to i0ojj.ampr.org
----==-- _    op. gus, i0ojj
---==---(_)__  __ ____  __
--==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
-=====/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\
A proud member of linux team

Type H(elp) to access the Server commands
Type CONV to access the WWConvers Server

You have 23 messages  -  0 new.
New mail in: amsat  homebr  world
GWOJJ:I0OJJ-5 Area: i0ojj Current msg# 1.
XNET,RMS,?,A,B,C,CONV,D,E,F,H,I,IH,IP,J,K,L,M,N,NR,O,P,PI,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Z >
conv
Conference @ Rome_IT  Type /HELP for help.

A WWConvers server in Colleferro (IT)
linked to Hub_EU site in London (UK)

/who
*** Sun Mar  3 16:09:35 2013
Channel           Users
    207(CisarNet) i0ojj
     97           ke6i
    999           ve9mhz
    182(---)      yo2loj-x
    174(---)      sysop
    165(---)      sr8bbs-bot
   4440(---)      kd6oat-1
    625(---)      g8mny
     11(---)      g8mny g4apl
    160(---)      g6dzj
    275(Hamnet)   do7fds do3box dm8tbr dl9sau dl1bff dk6mb_ dg8ngn
***
/q
GWOJJ:I0OJJ-5 Area: i0ojj Current msg# 1.
XNET,RMS,?,A,B,C,CONV,D,E,F,H,I,IH,IP,J,K,L,M,N,NR,O,P,PI,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Z >
Connection closed by foreign host.

73, gus i0ojj