[nos-bbs] JNOS (WIN32 / native windows) available to play with ...

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Thu Feb 14 23:25:37 EST 2013

Just something to be aware of ...

When working on AMPRnet forwarding on Linux, as well as working on Linux
firewalls, tcpdump is my friend.
In the Windows world, Wireshark is King and it uses WinPCap.

My point being that people who do anything mildly complicate will need to do
some packet capture and so WinPcap version clashes with other things that
install WinPCap, like Wireshark, may be frequent.

I don't know much about drivers or writing IP stacks.  So I don't know if
this is useful info or not.  Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Michael
N6MEF